To install the Microsoft loopback adapter on MS Win 11 OS you must:
- Right-click on the window start menu icon and select Device Manager. The Device manager window will immediately open (or you may use any other way to open the device manager window)
- Left-click on Action, and select Add legacy hardware. The Add Hardware wizard will start.
- Click Next on its Welcome screen.
- Choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list” and click on Next
- Scroll down and select Network adapters from offered common hardware types and click on the Next button.
- Select Microsoft (not Microsoft Corporation|as the manufacturer, and then select Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter card model, click on the Next.
- Click on the Next
- Click on the Finish.